Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Home Built RV: How in the world do I do this?

Well, as you can see this looks simple and for the most part it can be if you take the right steps and do good planning.  I have set up several you tube videos that can help guide on a step-by-step basis and I have also written an e-Book with some basic plans and list of materials.  I have also created a plan page that you can use in order to brainstorm some of the ideas based on your perceived needs for how you'll use your "Home Built Trailer".  Now for the part that no one likes to hear.  I want to provide the absolutely best information and details I can possibly provide and can not do this for simple grins.  In order to accomplish my mission I really need to have some way to support and defray my expenses and so I have chosen to use advertising in order to offer you the best possible product.  I have several vendors that can help along the way and I would certainly appreciate your support for them by visiting their ads and see what they might have to offer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment